[amibroker] Re: Unadjusted Close price in QP3...

I cant get this to work and i'm
not even sure whether it will supply raw data. Maybe someone else can give it a
shot.

<FONT
size=2>oQPData = CreateStaticObject<FONT
color=#000000>(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"QuotesPlus.Price"<FONT
face="Courier New">); oQPData.Symbol =
Name<FONT
face="Courier New">(); oQPData.RawData =
1<FONT
size=2>; LastClose = oQPData.Close(-<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1<FONT
color=#000000>); Filter<FONT
color=#000000> = 1<FONT
face="Courier New">; <FONT
color=#0000ff>AddColumn( LastClose , <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"LastClose", <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1.3);

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher
[mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday December 11, 2003
3:33 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] Re: Unadjusted Close price in QP3...
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jitu,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I've
been trying to help a couple of other people solve this problem.   I
don't have QP3 data, so I can't experiment.  Is it possible to have one set
of data (with a unique prefix) that would contain the raw
data?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Then,
you would have "IBM" and "*IBM".  The data for "*IBM" could contain the raw
prices and you could use a Foreign statement to pick that information out of
it.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Is it
possible to do something like this?
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jtelang
  [mailto:jtelang@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 1:31
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Unadjusted Close price in QP3...Jayson,Yes,
  but if I downloaded it that way, then it's allraw data, which screws up
  the MA calculations. That'swhy I wish to download the adjusted data... I
  wishthey had stored the raw data in a separate
  field...Alternately, is there a way to get the split
  information?Because may be that would allow me to download raw dataand
  calculate adjusted price myself to calculate
  MA's,etc.Thanks.Jitu--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:>
> [...]
  file/database/configure there is an option for> unadjusted
  data.> > Regards,> Jayson> -----Original
  Message-----> From: jtelang [mailto:jtelang@xxxx]> Sent:
  Thursday, December 11, 2003 12:34 PM> To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Unadjusted Close price
  in QP3...> > > Hi,> > Does anyone know of a
  way to access unadjusted raw Close> price in QP3? I use backadjusted
  prices when I download> the data so MA calculations, etc. stay
  accurate, but would> like to check for the unadjusted Close in my
  backtests.> Is that possible? I went through the list of fields
  in> GetExtraData help but didn't spot anything...> >
  Thanks.> > Jitu> > >
  >       Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor>
  ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Send