Re: [amibroker] Re: Ignorant questions about parameter persistence

Tuesday, December 9, 2003, 2:29:46 PM, Fred wrote:

F> Going a little farther than that it would be nice to be able to link
F> an AA with all settings and parameter values and all IB's with their
F> parameter values to a layout so that each time you bring it up it's
F> where you left it.

Agreed, esp. IB for me. This may at least make living with ABs
"separate ib code for each param set / indicator pane" approach a
little more tolerable (as opposed to more of an inheritance /
instantiation approach - and yes, I remember that discussion a while
back). I use 5-6 different parameter sets for a given indicator based
on various factors (dynamic) across the same and different tabs, and
get frustrated that I need to keep 5-6 different IB formula's, one for
each param set. And if I edit one or more of them, params are reset...

-joe

F> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
F> <williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
>> See Below...