[amibroker] Re: How to delay target stop price

applystop depends of first pic of BUY array...
if you write

mysignal= dayofweek()==5 ;
delayed= hold(mysignal,period);
BUY= Hold(delayed==1,2) and delayed==0

apllystop must be applied to the BUY (delayed of n period+1 from the
mysignal pic)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511