Re: [amibroker] Re: Amibroker Sydney Users ( Was Dallas Tx group)

Hi Phsst,

Well, south to north, the climate ranges from European to Tropical.
Tasmania is like UK, Adelaide - South Australia - is Mediterranean
(Melbourne - Victoria - similar but wetter, Sydney - New South Wales -
similar to Melbourne but a little warmer still), Cairns - Far North
Queensland - and Darwin - Northern Territory - like steamy central Asia.
Where I am, just north of Brisbane (near Noosa shown on the map link below)
- South East Queensland - is about half way between these extremes. The
other AB users I'm "competing" with are a few hours south of me, a few
hours north of Sydney, so you could say we're splitting hairs to the nth
degree... :)

Here's a simple map of Australia to assist the curious:
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/mapshells/australasia/australia/australia.htm

Cheers,

         Mark

At 6/12/2003 03:40 PM Saturday, you wrote:
>OK you Aussies...
>
>Just how good does the climate get there?
>
>I'm not too old to consider a temporary trip to heaven <g>. (I cannot
>attest to my final destination ;-(  )
>
>Phsst
>
>--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Allen <mpa@xxxx> wrote:
> > Sorry Arthur, 4-5 hours hours (I guess?) north of you (Sunshine
>Coast) and
> > enjoying an even better climate :^)
> >
> >          Mark
> >
> > At 6/12/2003 02:34 PM Saturday, you wrote:
> > >Port Macquarie - 4 hours north of you and enjoying the best climate in
> > >Australia.
> > >
> > >Arthur
> > >
> > >  >Hi Nigel,
> > >  >
> > >  >I'm a Sydney user.  Any others ?
> > >  >
> > >  >
> > >  >pacific
> > >  >-------------------------------------------------
> > >  >
> > >  >> Tomasz,
> > >  >>      out of curiousity, how many in a) Australia, and b) near
> > >  >Sydney (other than
> > >  >> me)
> > >  >>
> > >  >> Ta,