Re: [amibroker] Amibroker Sydney Users ( Was Dallas Tx group)

Now, I have lived in Cairns, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney,
mid-west New South Wales, Coffs Harbour, Perth (and Manjimup), Broome, Tom
Price and Tasmania, and I sincerely think there are many wonderful,
beautiful places among them, some with very fine climates, but Sunshine
Coast is the best I've found so far :)

Air conditioner? Our new home didn't even have ceiling fans in it until I
just installed some, but the previous owners found it just fine without
them for the past 18 years!

BTW, you have to live in wet summers to appreciate that it's the best time
of year for rain in a hot climate, when everything is thirsty! And mild,
relatively dry winters are wonderful things!

:)

I think I'll shut up here before the thread police jump in :)

Cheers,

         Mark

PS -  here we are "competing" with each other when I think many of the
population of this list would love to live (climatically and
geographically) in many if not most of the locations listed above! :)

At 6/12/2003 09:20 PM Saturday, you wrote:
>Ditto here as well.
>
>As for you guys up north just remember, it gets stinking hot and very humid
>in summer, especially the further north you go.
>
>Now go on, tell me you get used to it or do you just turn the air
>conditioner on.
>
>All the best
>
>Ken

Regards,