[amibroker] Outlook Express problem

Everyone, any ideas of what I can do next to fix
this problem described below?

<FONT face=Arial
size=4>===========================================
I just created a problem in Outlook express.
I had over 5000 deleted items in the deleted items folder, so I selected the
oldest approx 1000 of them and clicked delete.  It took a long time,
so I left the room to do soemthing else.  I came back a while later, and it
had finished, so I decided to delete all of the rest of them up to Nov 20.
I then clicked on delete, and left the room.  I must have come back into
the room well before it had finished deleting, and tried to switch back to the
inbox.  It will not go to the inbox.  When I click on inbox, the hour
golss starts running, and never stops.  I have shut down Outlook many times
and restarted it  and the same thing happens every time.  I can access
every folder except inbox.  There are still about 800 deleted items, and I
can create mail from the deleted items folder, and send it, but I cannot get
into the inbox. BTW, when I do shut down Outlook express, it tells me that the
program is not responding, and I then choose to END NOW, and it closes.
Then when I restart Outlookexpress, the same thing happens all over
again.
I restarted the computer only one time since this
started, so I will try restarting the computer again to see if that fixes it.
Let me know if you have any ideas of how to fix this problem.  I  am
reading email in my notebook computer which allows me to receive mail, but it
has a problem in that it won't let me send email.  All the settings are
identical in both computers.
So, I am receiving mail in the notebook,
and creating new emails from the deleted items folder in my desktop.
TIA for any ideas.   Ron D

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.547 /
Virus Database: 340 - Release Date: 12/2/2003