[amibroker] Re: Amibroker+Esignal Problem

I am looking at Esignal advance charts right now, and the 5min data
goes back to 9/12/03 and 60min goes back to 7/23. On AB, 5min goes
back to 10/24/03 and 60 goes back to 10/25/03 as well. I have the # of
bars set to 10,000 for database settings. Am I doing something wrong ?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:
> Dan,
> esignal only provides you with 60 days of back fill for interday
data. The
> answer to your question however is NO you do not need 3 instances.
Since

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511