RE: [amibroker] Amibroker+Esignal Problem

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dan,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>esignal only provides you with 60 days of back fill for interday data.
The answer to your question however is NO you do not need 3 instances. Since
larger timeframes are made up of a cumulation of your shorter time frames then
any timeframe of data accumulated at 5 min intervals should offer you about 60
days of fill. An EOD database is another story and to see longer timeframes of
EOD or weekly data you may wish to open a second instance of
AB

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dajester147
[mailto:dajester_147@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003
12:49 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Amibroker+Esignal ProblemHello,If I look at 3
different timeframes, daily, 60min and 5min, do I need to run 3 different
instances of AB ? For some reason, if I am in a 60min database, I get only a
couple of months worth of daily bars and the same goes switching from 5min
over to 60min. Is this the way its meant to be ? If it is, its very un-user
friendly for anything outside of a single TF analysis, cause I looked at
Esignal's data, and they display alot more when I have all 3 TF's up and
open.DanSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.