size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: gillesdeprez
  [mailto:gillesdeprez@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2003
  11:20 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Re: AFL, just to improve my skills...Hi
  Jayson!No, I wanted to find a nice way to solve the problem posted in
  53742, CCT fibonacci CMO, wich is CMO(C,3)+CMO(C,5)+CMO(C,8)/3...Tomasz
  answered in post 53802...seems hard to make it shorter!Thanks
  anyway!Friendly,GillesPS Didn't noticed any problem with Yahoo
  today...-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
  <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Giles,> Yahoo server is down so I
  cannot reference your original post but if I> understand your
  question you want  something like the DMI indicator that I>
  posted but wish to apply fib numbers to the Periods??> >
  Regards,> Jayson> -----Original Message-----> From:
  gillesdeprez [mailto:gillesdeprez@xxxx]> Sent: Saturday, December 06,
  2003 7:15 AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
  [amibroker] Re: AFL, just to improve my skills...> > > Hi
  Graham!> I had a look at the library already...Most of the CCT formulas
  are> translated there...Except the one I'm looking for! Well, I'm
  not> interested by the formula itself, but by a way to run the
  same> formula 3 times with the period changing (3,5 and 8 days for
  the> CMO), in other words:>
  CCTfibCMO=(CMO(C,3)+CMO(C,5)+CMO(C,8))/3;> I'm only looking for an
  elegant way to solve the question...> Thanks anyway for your
  answer!> Friendly,> Gilles> > > In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:> >
  Gilles> > Go to the AB website AFL library and type in search CMO.
  It came up> with a> > few AFL's from that search.>
  > All seem to reference Chande and Momentum> >> >
  Cheers,> > Graham> > <A
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/asxsharetrading>
  href="">http://groups.msn.com/fmsaustralia>
  [mailto:gillesdeprez@xxxx]> > Sent: Saturday, 6 December 2003 7:28
  PM> > To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Subject:
  [amibroker] AFL, just to improve my skills...> >>
  >> > Hi group!> > Could one of you AFL skilled guys
  have a look at post 53742 ? I'm> sure it's> > possible to
  write the formula without re-writing 3> > times the CMO with 3
  different periods? But I'm scratching my head> > for hours now, and
  all I get is a "syntax error"...> > Can somebody help?> >
  PS If the Aussies could stop talking about the beauties of their> >
  climate??? Here it's cold  , grey and rainy, and ...life is a
  bitch> > and then you die!Grr! :o)> >
  Friendly,> > Gilles> >> >> >
  ---------------------> ~--> Buy> > Ink Cartridges or
  Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer> >
  at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.>
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511>
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM>

  > >       Yahoo! Groups
  Sponsor>
  ADVERTISEMENT> > > > > Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx>
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.