Re: [amibroker] StoRSI... was Re: Robustness

Yuki,

Perhaps some PhD student could be intrigued to analyze the
conditions in effect at the time of your actions.  After taking enough
samples of all things measurable he could begin his analyses using whatever
advanced software programming he has.  If he needs more information, you
will hear from him. If not, you just created a competitor.  Or, an ally;
depending on how you look at it.

<BLOCKQUOTE