Re: [amibroker] StoRSI... was Re: Robustness

Hi jtelang,

j> May I ask a potentially controversial question without offending
j> you? I'm always mystified by the confidence  level of you
j> discretionary traders... How exactly do you guys estimate your Max
j> System % DD for next year? Is it purely based on what you've been
j> experiencing over last few years?

I'll answer for myself, anyway:

I don't.  I don't really need to either, because it is mostly within
my control (ruling out the anomalies that any system trader would
also have to rule out), and my past experience pretty much assures me
that it's not going to be a problem.

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511