[amibroker] TimeFrameSet( ) question ;

Hello:

In the "Preferences" window, I specify a 10, 13, and 25 day simple
MA in the 'Moving Averages' section.

When viewing 5-MINUTE data, I use the TimeFrameSet () function to
plot 25 bar simple MA based on 25 DAILY bars, but this plot does not
render the same numbers as what Amibroker automatically plots in the
price window based on my preferences settings for Moving Averages.
The price difference between the two plots is several cents
difference.

Can you help me interpret the disparity?

Thanks,
CB

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511