[amibroker] Future Date numbers

Could you simply parse the Datenum() number into it's respective
parts, ie day, month, and year.  Then examine the offset number and
compare it
(via if statements) against a table of days versus the months... (30
days hath September, April, June, and November, etc.) and then
determine how many offset delta months and offset delta days the
offset is composed of.  Lastly, just add the delta months and delta
days to the original.  That couldn't be too hard could it?  (I know
it's a very brute force approach.)  Anyway that's how I would probably
do it if no other way was readily available.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511