[amibroker] Looking for AFL indicator CCT FibCMO, help please.

According to Uncle Steve who uses Amibroker and has a trading chat
room on Paltalk, he stated that there should be formula for CCT
FibCMO in the AFL library. While I can find other formulas that he
uses or said that he has played a role in developing, such as CCT BB
Oscillator , CCT FibAccordion, CCT Kaleidoscope and CCT StoRSI, I
can not find the CCT FiibCMO. I performed a serarch but have been
unable to find it in th library.  The only thing I know is the code
presented on his website which does not appear to be AFL language,
i.e. (CMO(C,3)+CMO(C,5)+CMO(C,8))/3.  Maybe this code is for
metastock or some other program. can you help me in locating this
indicator? I am looking to beable to add and plot this formula as a
custom indicator.

Thank You
MR

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511