RE: [amibroker] Re: controlling exploration output

Phsst, DT, Dave:

OTOH.....

I have several applications which rank by a main parameter and then
select by a second parameter.

I would love to have a way to sort by "primary" column, next by
"secondary" column, just like the Sort command in Excel.  Perhaps a
right mouse click on the column header, choose primary or secondary,
(asc or des is a refinement), then again on another column.

Not so trivial when you have 100 tickers, 40 of which all have the same
primary "score" or rating, and you want to choose the best by sorting
also the secondary.

Of course!!  Export to Excel and sort there, or select the top primary
ones and put them in a temporary list, then sort there on secondary.

I would agree there are more important features to add to Amibroker.

Ken