[amibroker] Plot Industry or Stock Ranking

I looked briefly at this and no not see an immediate way to access a
rank code or value in order to plot it.

Assume I calculate the average of various sectors, then calculate some
oscillator value on each of them.

I can sort these in AA Exploration output for a given date, but I would
like to know what a given ticker's rank has been over time (plot it, run
other indicators on rank position, etc).

Obvious to see---knowing the changing rank will highlight your attention
on rising sectors and help prepare you for sector/industry rotation.

I have not used the Osaka plugin, which I am expecting is the
recommended approach.  If anyone has done this, could you share your
specific code.  If you have done this within AFL or can conceptualize an
approach, could you share that also.

Thanks,

Ken

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511