[amibroker] Re: controlling exploration output

Dimitris,

Glad to see you up bright and early this morning!

I felt the same as you... just how difficult is it, and how long does
it take to click on a column heading to accomplish a sort? And is it
really important enough to ask Tomasz to make code changes for
something so trivial? These are important questions, are they not?

Take care.

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511