RE: [amibroker] Re: controlling exploration output

<SPAN
class=542394805-05122003>You're right of course, single level sorts are only a
click away. It's more a matter of setting up each exploration so it delivers the
result you want, the way you want to see them, without you remembering the extra
little steps each one requires.
<SPAN
class=542394805-05122003>
<SPAN
class=542394805-05122003>But as you say, it's not hard to sort
manually.
<SPAN
class=542394805-05122003>
<SPAN
class=542394805-05122003>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>How
  many clicks ? This is the question.If it is important, please accept one
  more click, it takes a few seconds.You may add in the body of the
  exploration
  anZ=IIf(Name()=="MSFT",1,IIf(Name()=="INTC",2,IIf(Name()=="IBM",3,100)));Filter=1;AddColumn(Z,"My
  order");AddColumn(C,"");and hit "My order" once.Is it enough, or
  you want something more automated ?If this click is the problem, please
  let me know.Dimitris Tsokakis--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave
  Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx> wrote:> Don't think so. >
  > I'd love it if there was an AFL function SortResults(ColumnNumber)
  that was> the equivalent of clicking on a column header in the
  result list. Negative> ColumnNumber would sort descending. Ideally,
  multiple ColumnNumbers could be> passed to sort on multiple
  levels.> > Maybe some day...> > Dave>
  > > > Is there a way to force tickers to appear in an order
  that I specify?> > > > For example, if ticker 8511 is
  in the report output (passes the> > filter), that ticker would be
  the first symbol on the list, and if> > ticker 7944 was in the
  output, it would be second symbol.> > > > I have a
  preferred ticker order that I would like to see on some> > outputs,
  regardless of any other data one might sort by after the> > output
  is generated.> > > > Yuki