[amibroker] Linearray( ) function

I have attached an indicator window showing how DT used
the new Linearray( ) function to plot sloping trendlines.  I added a
horizontal support line in order to illustrate how I want to be able to use this
new Linearray( ) function.  Notice how RDK has been resting on, or bouncing
off of the drawn horizontal support line since about mid June, until mid October
of 2003.

I am using several forms of Ref(LLV(RSI(14),-3); in order
to find stocks that are just starting to move up after having dropped
substantially.  I would like to be able to scan for stocks that have just
started up, and which are  at recent support, or just above, or just
below, recent horizontal support.

I read the Readme of how to use this new Linearray( )
function. Learning how to use this great new function will be very difficult for
me without an example of a working horizontal support indicator version of it.
In the past, Amibroker users have posted, complete AFL coding for various
Indicators, and seeing these complete AFL codes enabled me to finally start to
understand what I was reading in the Help files about various AFL functions. It
is remotely possible that I will be able to adequately understand Linearray( )
just by reading the Readme, and DT's example, but very doubtful.

Ideally, I would like to be able to start learning
Linearray( ) with a completed horizontal Linearray( ) indicator. This would
greatly speed up  my learning of how to fine-tune it  and use it
without overheating my brain too much.  My goal is to be able to add this
new  Linearray( ) indicator to my Ref(LLV(RSI,-3); scans so that they will
find only those stocks that are very near recent support.

I am coaching a local Dallas Amibroker user by giving him
completed AFL code, and between these completed codes, and the user manual, he
is learning how to use Amibroker.  This working example approach really
works for us non-programers.  TIA for any help.  Ron D