RE: [amibroker] Writing Arrays to the Database

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Sorry: I wrote to soon. Memory fails me sometimes, I apologize
for the misquote.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>I have been having problems with composites however my code was too
incomplete/complex to trace/pinpoint the exact problems at this time, it could
very well be my afl coding. I do know that there are some differences between
Composites and Stocks that give 'me' problems when developing systems to trade
the Equity... perhaps I may be able to give more details
later.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Now it is time to power up your latest release and
marvel!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>best regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: December 1, 2003 7:21
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Writing Arrays to the Database

  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Herman,
  <FONT
face=Arial>
  I am quite surprised with
  this post, especially:
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>> you cannot run your backtester on composites,

  Why do you
  think so ?
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>> you cannot display standard charts on composites, etc.

  Why do you
  think so ?
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <SPAN
  class=960235322-30112003><FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff>
  Hope this helps.

  Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
  <BLOCKQUOTE