Re: [amibroker] Writing Arrays to the Database

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Herman,

I am quite surprised with
this post, especially:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>> you cannot run your backtester on composites,

Why do you
think so ?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>> you cannot display standard charts on composites, etc.

Why do you
think so ?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=960235322-30112003><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
Hope this helps.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE