[amibroker] Gauss3ord

Having been inactive for quite some time, I just upgraded from version 4.0
to version 4.4. I now have some unexpected problems with some indicators
that worked fine previously.
One of them is an indicator that turned out to be quite helpful for me. It
uses the function "Gauss3ord". The code is given here:

Av3=(H+L+C)/3;
g3=Gauss3ord(Av3,5);
sl=(g3-Ref(g3,-1))*10;
Plot(sl,"g3",1,1);
x=0;
Plot(x," ",1,1);
Avsl=Gauss3ord(sl,2);
Plot(Avsl,"avsl",4,1);
slsl=sl-Ref(sl,-1);
Plot(slsl,"slsl",4,4);
Title="Pivot Aver";

There now is a strange problem. Upon startup of AB the indicator work fine.
However if I select a different stock things go wrong. The problem is that
the first leftmost 30 - 40 values of the functions calculated with
"Gauss3ord" have weird values (very large) on the indicator. After that the
function looks okay to me. However this prevents that one can use
autoscaling since the plot scales obviously to these weird values in the
plot. It seems that there is an initialization problem of the function
"Gauss3ord".
It seems that this function is not known "officially" anymore to AB. However
as stated above, it still works the first time after startup.

Can someone help? I would be glad if I could continue to use this indicator
also in the new version.

Thanks
Al

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511