Valley

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Al
  [mailto:tinki49@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 4:06
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Gauss3ordHaving been inactive for quite some time, I
  just upgraded from version 4.0to version 4.4. I now have some unexpected
  problems with some indicatorsthat worked fine previously.One of them
  is an indicator that turned out to be quite helpful for me. Ituses the
  function "Gauss3ord". The code is given
  here:Av3=(H+L+C)/3;g3=Gauss3ord(Av3,5);sl=(g3-Ref(g3,-1))*10;Plot(sl,"g3",1,1);x=0;Plot(x,"
  ",1,1);Avsl=Gauss3ord(sl,2);Plot(Avsl,"avsl",4,1);slsl=sl-Ref(sl,-1);Plot(slsl,"slsl",4,4);Title="Pivot
  Aver";There now is a strange problem. Upon startup of AB the indicator
  work fine.However if I select a different stock things go wrong. The
  problem is thatthe first leftmost 30 - 40 values of the functions
  calculated with"Gauss3ord" have weird values (very large) on the
  indicator. After that thefunction looks okay to me. However this prevents
  that one can useautoscaling since the plot scales obviously to these weird
  values in theplot. It seems that there is an initialization problem of the
  function"Gauss3ord".It seems that this function is not known
  "officially" anymore to AB. Howeveras stated above, it still works the
  first time after startup.Can someone help? I would be glad if I could
  continue to use this indicatoralso in the new
  version.ThanksAlSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.