Re: [amibroker] Re: Plotting ones own equity

Hey Tony,

sorry for getting back that late.

Thanks for your suggestion.

My Broker, Interactivebrokers, allows me to easily see my equity in a
separate account window with all the other stuff (Margin etc.).

Since you came up with a workaround, TJ may add this in one of the futute
beta releases.

I also may get back to you for the sharing of your code once...

I highly (!) appreciate your help.

Peace

Markus