Re: re[4]: [amibroker] Data through eSignal

Eric,

Please do check user name and password first.
As for firewall:
 eSignal, AIQ and AMiBroker all use the same
DBCAPI.DLL
to connect to eSignal. But it does not mean that it goes
through data manager entirely.
eSignal Turbofeed is constructed so that only STREAMING
current updates are sent
via Data Manager. All historical backfills require
applicaiton to connect DIRECTLY to
eSignal servers (without DM at all).
So firewall configuration does matter.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE