regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com----- Original Message -----
From: "ericleake" <FONT
color=#0000ff><eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff><amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tuesday,
November 25, 2003 7:29 PMSubject: [amibroker] Data through
eSignal> I am brand new to Amibroker, and am exicted about the
possibilities. > (I have been an AIQ user for the past several years.)
> > I'm having a problem getting Amibroker to get data through
the > eSignal plugin. I have read the documentation, but am still
stumped. > My data manager is open, and eSignal is operating correctly.
The > Amibroker eSignal plugin has a constant status of "wait, partially
> connected." > > The real time quotes in Amibroker are
updating. There is no "# of > symbols" error going, I know that. Yet I
cannot get data for the > charts, as they read "Not enough data
available-too few quotations."> > Help?> > -Eric
Leake.> > > > Send BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >
---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP,
Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or
more to the US & Canada.<A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM</
A>---------------------------------------------------------------------~-&g
t;Send BUG REPORTS to <FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------
------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)-
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
<

Erik,Most probable reason is incorrect user/password.Please
send esignal.log (located in AMiBroker directory) directly to me(tj at
amibroker.com).You can open the log file also by yourself using
Notepad.If you can see lines like this:Nov 20 18:51:00  Error
connecting to server [-7, 107b8a0]It means that your user name or
password entered inFile->Database Settings->Configure is
incorrect.Hope this helps.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com----- Original Message ----- From: "ericleake"
<FONT
color=#0000ff><eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff><amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Tuesday,
November 25, 2003 7:29 PMSubject: [amibroker] Data through
eSignal> I am brand new to Amibroker, and am exicted about the
possibilities. > (I have been an AIQ user for the past several years.)
> > I'm having a problem getting Amibroker to get data through
the > eSignal plugin. I have read the documentation, but am still
stumped. > My data manager is open, and eSignal is operating correctly.
The > Amibroker eSignal plugin has a constant status of "wait, partially
> connected." > > The real time quotes in Amibroker are
updating. There is no "# of > symbols" error going, I know that. Yet I
cannot get data for the > charts, as they read "Not enough data
available-too few quotations."> > Help?> > -Eric
Leake.> > > > Send BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >
---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP,
Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or
more to the US & Canada.<A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
href=""><FONT