RE: re[4]: [amibroker] Data through eSignal

Eric,

I had exactly the same problem
until I retyped my Password and Username into: AmiBroker
  File-->Database Settings-->Configure

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Eric Leake
[mailto:eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday November 25, 2003
2:10 PMTo: palsanandSubject: re[4]: [amibroker] Data
through eSignal
Firewall? Yes, we do have a very secure Watchguard, but I am already
getting eSignal data without a problem in the eSignal program, as well as
through AIQ. Does Amibroker go out directly to eSignal servers for the
historical data requests, or does is use the local Data Manager, as AIQ
does?

Eric LeakeV.P., Portfolio ManagerAnchor Capital Management Group,
Inc.voice 949.341.0000<FONT
color=#0000ff>http://www.anchor-capital.com

> Be  sure that data matches exactly with your
esignal account info if so then  are you perhaps  using a firewall? If
so try disabling it. If that  solves the problem then it is a matter of
configuring the firewall to accept the  feed.
  Regards,  Jayson  -----Original
Message-----From: Eric Leake  <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>[mailto:eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Tuesday, November 25, 2003  1:53 PMTo: palsanandSubject:
re[2]: [amibroker] Data  through eSignalYup.
   Eric LeakeV.P., Portfolio
ManagerAnchor Capital Management Group,  Inc.voice
949.341.0000<FONT
color=#0000ff>http://www.anchor-capital.com
  > Eric, under
 database/settings/configure   have you set up your user name,
password,  server, symbol limit   and proxy info?
Regards,  Jayson
  -----Original Message-----From:
ericleake  <FONT
color=#0000ff>[mailto:eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent
:  Tuesday, November 25, 2003  1:29 PMTo: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker]   Data through eSignalI am
brand new to Amibroker, and am   exicted about the possibilities.
(I have been an AIQ user for the  past  several
years.) I'm having a problem getting
 Amibroker to get data  through the eSignal plugin. I
have read the  documentation, but am still  stumped.
My data manager is open, and  eSignal is operating
correctly. The  Amibroker eSignal plugin has a
 constant status of "wait, partially  connected."
 The real time quotes in Amibroker are
updating. There is   no "# of symbols" error going, I
know that. Yet I cannot get data  for the  charts, as
they read "Not enough data available-too few
  quotations."Help?<B
R>-Eric
 Leake.Sen
d  BUG REPORTS to <FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
 <FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------
--------  ----------------Post  AmiQuote-related
messages ONLY to: <FONT
color=#0000ff>amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<
BR><
to the Yahoo! Terms  of Service.
 Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Send  BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
<FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------
--------  ----------------Post AmiQuote-related messages
ONLY to: <FONT
color=#0000ff>amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<
BR><
the Yahoo! Terms of  Service.
2003 13:37:13 -0500 Subject: RE: [amibroker] Data through eSignal
[...]
 quotations."Help?-Eric
Leake.Send BUG  REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to  <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------
----------------Post  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.co
 m/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------
------  Check group FAQ at: <FONT
color=#0000ff>http://group
 s.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use
of  Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
 Send  BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to  <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------
----------------Post  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<
of Service.  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ADVERTISEMENTSend BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------
----------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)<
Service. <

[mailto:eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003
1:53 PMTo: palsanandSubject: re[2]: [amibroker] Data
through eSignal
Yup.

Eric LeakeV.P., Portfolio ManagerAnchor Capital Management Group,
Inc.voice 949.341.0000<FONT
color=#0000ff>http://www.anchor-capital.com

> Eric, under  database/settings/configure
 have you set up your user name, password,  server, symbol limit
 and proxy info?  Regards,  Jayson
 -----Original Message-----From: ericleake  <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>[mailto:eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Tuesday, November 25, 2003  1:29 PMTo: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
 Data through eSignalI am brand new to Amibroker, and am
 exicted about the possibilities. (I have been an AIQ user for the
past  several years.) I'm having a problem getting
Amibroker to get data  through the eSignal plugin. I have read the
documentation, but am still  stumped. My data manager is open, and
eSignal is operating correctly. The  Amibroker eSignal plugin has a
constant status of "wait, partially  connected."
The real time quotes in Amibroker are updating. There is
 no "# of symbols" error going, I know that. Yet I cannot get data
for the  charts, as they read "Not enough data available-too few
 quotations."Help?-Eric
Leake.Send  BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to  <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------
----------------Post  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)&
lt; BR>--------------------------------------------Check  group
FAQ at: <A
href=""><FONT
color=#0000ff>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html
 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Send
BUG REPORTS to <FONT
lt; BR>--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ

[mailto:eleake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003
1:29 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Data through eSignalI am brand new to Amibroker, and am
exicted about the possibilities. (I have been an AIQ user for the past
several years.) I'm having a problem getting Amibroker to get data
through the eSignal plugin. I have read the documentation, but am still
stumped. My data manager is open, and eSignal is operating correctly. The
Amibroker eSignal plugin has a constant status of "wait, partially
connected." The real time quotes in Amibroker are updating. There is
no "# of symbols" error going, I know that. Yet I cannot get data for the
charts, as they read "Not enough data available-too few
quotations."Help?-Eric Leake.Send BUG
REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
href="">http://groups.yahoo.co
m/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------
Check group FAQ at: <A
href="">http://group
s.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
href="">http://groups.yahoo.co
Check group FAQ at: <A
href="">http://group
s.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of
Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Send
group FAQ at: <A