Re: [amibroker] Robustness

Sidney Kaiser wrote:

> Too much tongue in cheek...what are you trying to say here?

It really is possible to make money with StoRSI.  After looking at Steve's
note, it only took me about ten minutes to find one way; I've made some
improvements since then and expect to do better still with a little more
work.  I could wind up trading StoRSI before long, rather than using a
number of other fairly productive techniques.

Sorry to be a smart-a** in the previous note.   It just really bothers me to
have Steve kindly drop gold in our paths--not the first time he's done it,
either--and get very little thanks for it.  Anyone who doubts the value of
his suggestions ought to check out the results of his stock recommendations
over the last couple of years.  The trades were all posted on his Web site
the evening before they were to be entered or closed.  Free, and worth a lot
more than the maunderings of many advisors who get well paid for their
mistakes.

Owen

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511