[amibroker] Robustness

Gary S., I agree 100% that it would be nice if we could get some practical
discussion of trading systems and making money in the real world going
again in the AB community much as it is done if the FT community.  That was
the situation to some degree here 1-2 years ago but in recent months there
has been very little posted for actual trading systems.

Your recent effort and DT's ongoing efforts are the current exceptions.
Steve K's system is not a system at all but rather an idea that needs to be
fleshed out to turn it into a money maker.  I made a few passes at it and
never discovered the appropriate additions to turn it into a winner, so I
can understand Dave M's frustration with his attempts to wring some profit
out of the idea.

Bottom line here is, lets move these discussions over to Amibroker-ts and
present some trading systems and robustness
analysis in that quieter forum.

Cheers
Sid

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511