[amibroker] Re: array in array -- is it suppported in AFL?

It is possible to have an array for color without this a[0].
a[0] has a unique meaning in AFL, we can not change it [and there is
no reason to change it]
It is better to ask your specific question in details [if possible],
I have no doubt we shall find a solution.
BTW, the convex/concave thread is not over yet, IŽll be back when
some theories give some money, this is the point I feel good.
Thank you for your analytic reply.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bromba <bromba@xxxx> wrote:
> hello Dimitris,
>
> DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS wrote:
> > Well, I see now, you want a superArray A with elements a0=H,
a1=L,
> > a2=C, a3=O etc.
> > [I don't write a[0] because it has already another AFL meaning]
> > Select say ^NDX, Run for all quotations  the
> > for(i=0;i<4;i++)
> > {
> > x=IIf(i==0,H,IIf(i==1,L,IIf(i==2,C,O)));
> > AddToComposite(x,"~"+WriteVal(i,1.0),"C");
> > Buy=0;
> > }
> > and then, in your IB paste the
> >
> > x="";g=0;
> > for(i=0;i<4;i++)
> > {
> > x="~"+WriteVal(i,1.0);
> > g=Foreign(x,"C");
> > Plot(g,"a"+WriteVal(i,1.0),1,1);
> > }
> > All your ai will be there.
> > May I ask the use of this procedure ?
> > Dimitris Tsokakis
>
> probably the code I'd provided caused this embarasment:
>
> function fArrayInArray() {
>     local arrA, arrB, arrC;                     //1
>     for(i=0;i<BarCount;i++) arrA[i] = Close[i]; //2
>     for(i=0;i<BarCount;i++) arrB[i] = High[i];  //3
>     arrC[0] = arrA;                             //4
>     arrC[1] = arrB;                             //5
>     return arrC;                                //6
> }
> arrD = fArrayInArray();
>
> this code was just for exemplification purposes. I created it just
> express what I mean from the point of view of AFL programming, and
it is
> not connected with any market strategy or whatsoever. I wanted to
> emphasize that looping within lines two and three is their
important
> part but the body of each loop contains something different. in
fact it
> would be sufficient to write:
>
> arrA = Close; //2
> arrB = High;  //3
>
> without looping. the crucial part is creating another array (here:
arrC)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511