[amibroker] Re: any karnish watchers out there? For Steve-Dave

"...but surely there are others out there wondering the same thing
and not saying so out of deference to greater expertise."
Well Dave, there is at least one...English is not my mother tongue,
and I miss the vocabulary to put my opinion into words with the
necessary subtlety, or courteousness, to be sure not to hurt
anyone...or to be considered a jurk!
So, thanks for this one!
I keep on backtesting...
Friendly,