Re: [amibroker] Re: baby and bathwater: Canon?

Hi Jim,

j> Yuki, as a trader I wouldn't initiate a long position in Canon until
j> it bounces off the 200 day ma (not far away)
j> The Nikkei is tanking again. The Dow Nas and SP500 broke down today
j> through their 50 day ma, and up trend lines, WITHOUT an eod rally,
j> IBM had the 20 day cross down through the 50 day, we just arrested 48
j> traders for fraud etc etc etc...It is ugly out there....
j> Why don't you just cuddle up to a couple stacks of hundred dollar
j> bills and call it a day!

j> I am short a semi stock, balance in cash.

j> Regards and Good luck whatever you decide
j> Jim

I am certain you are right today.  ^_^  I would not take the position
today even if I was using TJ's money.  ^^_^^  I am just sort of
thinking out loud and looking ahead.  (We are well through the 200
SMA here, by the way -- which is what tempts me somewhere around
here.  I am too wary to buy right on the 200.  It's another version
of AFCSI.)

Goodness we are tanking again, aren't we.  Seems we have to teach
another generation of traders not to try and catch falling knives,
like they did yesterday.

We don't use hundreds here.  Ten thousands are so much more cuddly.
^_-

Best,

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511