[amibroker] Re: baby and bathwater: Canon?

Yuki, as a trader I wouldn't initiate a long position in Canon until
it bounces off the 200 day ma (not far away)
The Nikkei is tanking again. The Dow Nas and SP500 broke down today
through their 50 day ma, and up trend lines, WITHOUT an eod rally,
IBM had the 20 day cross down through the 50 day, we just arrested 48
traders for fraud etc etc etc...It is ugly out there....
Why don't you just cuddle up to a couple stacks of hundred dollar
bills and call it a day!

I am short a semi stock, balance in cash.

Regards and Good luck whatever you decide
Jim

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511