[amibroker] Re: beautiful morning in Tokyo (update)

Steve,
When I saw your reply and before reading it, I was hoping to take the
beers side. Unforunately you choose the ...macroeconomics again.
I expect the next comment to take a look at the beers text.
It is very interesting !!
Until then, especially for you, the RAVEN, [double, limited edition]
disk 1, #9 and [no doubt about it] disk 2, #12.
All this if you still interested in POEtry.
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS: Any constuctive idea for my H&S ^NDX question will be appreciated.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxx>
wrote:
> Yuki,
>
> Or maybe Woody's definition of an Investment Adviser:  "I invest
other people's money ... until it's all gone...then they don't need
me anyone".

> Take care,
>
> Steve

Service.