Re: [amibroker] Re: beautiful morning in Tokyo (update)

DT,

Are you talking about the Bears vs. the
Vikings?  Oh, Yuki's quote...right.  All I can say
is:

<FONT face=Fixedsys color=#990000
size=3>What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?

Attached is the label for my favorite Micro
Brew.  Labels by Ralph Steadman.

Take care,

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE