[amibroker] Reflection

Hello,

I am missing the old days when amibroker list was quiter and there was much better spirit and attitude.
Please do unto others as you'd have others do unto you. Imagine how you'd feel if you were in the other person's shoes. Stand up for
yourself, but try not to hurt people's feelings.
In cyberspace, we state this in an even more basic manner: Remember the human.

When you communicate electronically, all you see is a computer screen. You don't have the opportunity to use facial expressions,
gestures, and tone of voice to communicate your meaning; words -- lonely written words -- are all you've got. And that goes for your
correspondent as well.

When you're holding a conversation online -- whether it's an email exchange or a response to a discussion group posting -- it's easy
to misinterpret your correspondent's meaning. And it's frighteningly easy to forget that your correspondent is a person with
***feelings*** more or less like your own.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511