RE: [amibroker] Reflection

Hi Tomasz --

Thanks for stepping in.

In the earlier days of computing, when email was just becoming widely used,
there were some studies done by sociologists about the way we use email and
our lack of social restraint when we use it.  Every one of them found that
people would write into an email message things that they would never say to
a person in face to face conversation, in a telephone conversation, or even
in a personal letter.  Many companies have found that, while email may
appear to be efficient, it reduces cooperation rather than improving it.

For what it is worth.

Howard

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511