RE: [amibroker] Re: FW: [RT] Next Week Nikkei

Hi DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS on 15/11/2003, 17.34.12 +0100 you wrote:

> Your text is an excellent presentation of "trading T/A before T/A
> signals", very interesting but a bit dangerous for people who dont
> even know Dylan. Your H&S was blowing in the wind, I'm afraid you
> were the only person who walked on this side [not to mention
> the "walk on the wild side" here] and I'm more than happy you pocket
> the results.

Almost every TA text describes Yuki's trading approach to H&S. It's usually labeled as 'aggressive trader' approach to H&S. Then there is 'sure thing trader' approach and even 'late comer' approach.
Surely it can't be mechanized in a simple rule that, btw, it's known to be non-effective.
--
Franco

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511