[amibroker] Quick question on Custom Indicators

Is there a limit on the number of Custom Indicators you can have?
In preferences Max number of custom indicators from next run is set
to 100. What is the maximum? (I have maxed out at 100 on file and
don't want to delete any even if I don't currently use many of them)

Thanks
Jim

PS : There have been comments about shorting the market for the first
time since March or April 2003, Join the club! Initiated a few short
positions this week.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511