[amibroker] Portfolio Trading !

Hi there all !

I had a go at trying to imitate the
info in Gary's presentation...so far I managed the easy part as to calculate the
ranking order of a selected few shares in my watchlist with the following
formula in the Auto Annalists ...

Rank =
100-(100*((C-BBandBot(C,21,2))/(BBandTop(C,21,2)-BBandBot(C,21,2))));
Filter = 1;
NumColumns=1;
Column1=Rank;
<FONT face=Arial color=#000000
size=2>Column1Name="Rank";
Quite impressive...what I now wish to know is how did he
get to the other figures such as CAR etc...the Maximum Drawdown I assume comes
from the Report ... but in order to generate a report I have to test or buy
something...so my actual question is then, what criteria was used to buy the
shares he used in the presentation...he had figures for example MSFT etc
there...how was that info generated ?  Or were they simply bought when they
came into the top 5 list and sold when they left the top list ?
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I would really like to win
this beast !
Kind regards and thanks in advance !
Louw Coetzer
PS:  Maybe if someone has the link to the software
he was using I would also greatly appreciate that. has notified the sender that this message has been received.