RE: [amibroker] Oh my, what has he done!

Steve,

I'm going to the coast for the weekend.  Any chance that you'll record this presentation?  Could be a good chance to practice with Camtasia. : )

Thanks,
GaryDave Merrill <dmerrill@xxxxxxx> wrote:

many thanks for this, should be very interesting.

I've been working on an interactive room for a long time.  I have been a "guest" in a number of rooms during the past couple of months and I've decided to create a chat room that many of my technical friends can hang out in.  Tomorrow, I will present an overview of my trading style.  I will be featuring candlesticks, fib moving averages, Krausz brackets, retracements and of course, momentum oscillators.  The synergy should be a lot of fun.

Special Invitation

“Teach-Talk-Trade”

Technical Trading with Uncle Steve
Saturday, November 15th
Noon/East coast – 9am Pacific

You’re cordially invited to attend the initial Teach-Talk-Trade’s: “Saturday Seminars”…a unique, Saturday series of technical seminars focusing on stock and commodities trading.  Most Saturday’s, Uncle Steve will conduct a two hour seminar on specific technical topics (Candles, Fibonacci Moving Averages, Momentum Oscillators, Trend Definition, Stops and Money Management).

On Saturday, November 15th, Uncle Steve will present an overview of his technical trading techniques.

For the past five years, Uncle Steve has provided free daily buy and sell recommendations at:

www.cedarcreektrading.com

Starting Monday, November 17th, Uncle Steve will be teaching, talking and trading in a PalTalk chat room.  During market hours, Uncle Steve will be sharing his views on the markets, teaching traders his technical methods and trading markets in real time.  Look for real traders, with specific approaches to the markets, to frequent the chat room.

This is a great opportunity to listen and learn from people that trade for a living.  It’s also an opportunity for traders to take advantage of the information that will be discussed as these dynamic markets unfold.

The following information will help you to get a “hot-seat” for the seminar and daily chat room sessions:

To get to Uncle Steve's  Chatroom:Go to http://www.paltalk.com and download the free software. Once you open it up, go to Business and Finance and find the room called "Teach-Talk-Trade...Technical Trading w/Uncle Steve"

Take care,

SteveSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
Do you Yahoo!?