RE: [amibroker] Oh my, what has he done!

<SPAN
class=590445517-14112003>many thanks for this, should be very
interesting.
<SPAN
class=590445517-14112003>
<SPAN
class=590445517-14112003>d
<SPAN
class=590445517-14112003>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  I've been working on an interactive room for a
  long time.  I have been a "guest" in a number of rooms during the past
  couple of months and I've decided to create a chat room that many of my
  technical friends can hang out in.  Tomorrow, I will present an overview
  of my trading style.  I will be featuring candlesticks, fib moving
  averages, Krausz brackets, retracements and of course, momentum
  oscillators.  The synergy should be a lot of fun.

  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><SPAN
  ><FONT
  face=Garamond>Special Invitation

  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><SPAN
  ><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><FONT
  face=Garamond>“Teach-Talk-Trade”
  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><FONT
  face=Garamond>Technical Trading with Uncle
  Steve
  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><FONT
  face=Garamond>Saturday, November 15th

  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><FONT
  face=Garamond>Noon/East coast – 9am
  Pacific
  <P class=MsoNormal
  align=center><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <SPAN
  >You’re
  cordially invited to attend the initial Teach-Talk-Trade’s: <I
  >“Saturday Seminars”…a unique, Saturday
  series of technical seminars focusing on stock and commodities trading.<SPAN
  >  Most Saturday’s, Uncle Steve will
  conduct a two hour seminar on specific technical topics (Candles, Fibonacci
  Moving Averages, Momentum Oscillators, Trend Definition, Stops and Money
  Management).

  <SPAN
  ><SPAN

  <SPAN
  ><SPAN
  >On Saturday, November
  15th, Uncle Steve will present an overview of his technical trading
  techniques.
  <SPAN
  ><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <SPAN
  >For
  the past five years, Uncle Steve has provided free daily buy and sell
  recommendations at:
  <SPAN
  ><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <SPAN
  ><FONT
  face=Garamond>www.cedarcreektrading.com
  <SPAN
  ><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <SPAN
  ><FONT
  face=Garamond>Starting Monday, November 17th, Uncle Steve
  will be teaching, talking and trading in a PalTalk chat room.<SPAN
  >  During market hours, Uncle Steve will
  be sharing his views on the markets, teaching traders his technical methods
  and trading markets in real time.
  Look for real traders, with specific approaches to the markets, to
  frequent the chat room.

  <SPAN
  ><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <SPAN
  >This
  is a great opportunity to listen and learn from people that trade for a
  living.  It’s also an opportunity
  for traders to take advantage of the information that will be discussed as
  these dynamic markets unfold.
  <SPAN
  ><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  <SPAN
  >The
  following information will help you to get a “hot-seat” for the seminar and
  daily chat room sessions:
  <SPAN
  ><FONT face=Garamond
  color=#000000>
  get to Uncle Steve's  Chatroom:Go to <A
  href=""><SPAN
  >http://www.paltalk.com
  and download the free software. Once you open it up, go to Business and
  Finance and find the room called
  "Teach-Talk-Trade...Technical Trading
  w/Uncle Steve"
  <FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff