[amibroker] Oh my, what has he done!

Group,

I've been working on an interactive room for a long
time.  I have been a "guest" in a number of rooms during the past couple of
months and I've decided to create a chat room that many of my technical friends
can hang out in.  Tomorrow, I will present an overview of my trading
style.  I will be featuring candlesticks, fib moving averages, Krausz
brackets, retracements and of course, momentum oscillators.  The synergy
should be a lot of fun.

<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><SPAN
>Special
Invitation  <?xml:namespace prefix =
o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>
<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><SPAN
><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><FONT
face=Garamond>“Teach-Talk-Trade”
<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><FONT
face=Garamond>Technical Trading with Uncle
Steve
<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><FONT
face=Garamond>Saturday, November 15th

<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><FONT
face=Garamond>Noon/East coast – 9am
Pacific
<P class=MsoNormal
align=center><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<SPAN
>You’re
cordially invited to attend the initial Teach-Talk-Trade’s: <I
>“Saturday Seminars”…a unique, Saturday
series of technical seminars focusing on stock and commodities trading.<SPAN
>  Most Saturday’s, Uncle Steve will
conduct a two hour seminar on specific technical topics (Candles, Fibonacci
Moving Averages, Momentum Oscillators, Trend Definition, Stops and Money
Management).

<SPAN
><SPAN

<SPAN
><SPAN
>On Saturday, November 15th,
Uncle Steve will present an overview of his technical trading
techniques.
<SPAN
><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<SPAN
>For the
past five years, Uncle Steve has provided free daily buy and sell
recommendations at:
<SPAN
><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<A
href=""><FONT
face=Garamond>www.cedarcreektrading.com
<SPAN
><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<SPAN
>Starting
Monday, November 17th, Uncle Steve will be teaching, talking and
trading in a PalTalk chat room.
During market hours, Uncle Steve will be sharing his views on the
markets, teaching traders his technical methods and trading markets in real
time.  Look for real traders, with
specific approaches to the markets, to frequent the chat room.<SPAN

<SPAN
><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<SPAN
>This is
a great opportunity to listen and learn from people that trade for a
living.  It’s also an opportunity
for traders to take advantage of the information that will be discussed as these
dynamic markets unfold.
<SPAN
><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
<SPAN
>The
following information will help you to get a “hot-seat” for the seminar and
daily chat room sessions:
<SPAN
><FONT face=Garamond
color=#000000>
To get
to Uncle Steve's  Chatroom:Go to <A
href=""><SPAN
>http://www.paltalk.com
and download the free software. Once you open it up, go to Business and Finance
and find the room called
"Teach-Talk-Trade...Technical Trading
w/Uncle Steve"
<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff