RE: [amibroker] Re: Second Annual Amibroker Conference

Dimitris:

If we plot (not with Amibroker) a graph of programming skills (and all
that considers) along the x axis, and we plot "results" or "results
obtained with Amibroker" along the y axis, what should the plot look
like?

Low skills = low results (for those operating all alone without this
list)
Medium skills = medium results (? I do not know)
High skils = high results (perhaps, if psychological and other factors
outside of Amibroker do not get in the way).

"NO WAY" can be true for those whose skills are not the best, yet they
can be helped to learn or even shown the actual code, and then their
results may improve.

I give you an airplane and tell you "Now you can 'go' anywhere you want
to."
You have no piloting skills.
NO WAY can you go anywhere, at least not in that airplane by yourself.

Is the analogy clear?

Ken