[amibroker] finding a stock's lowest price within AA date range

say I'd like to find stocks whose price has stayed above $1 within the AA
date range. any ideas how to do that?

I thought I'd first find the lowest price within that date range, but I'm
not sure how. the method needs to handle stocks whose quotes start after the
beginning of the range, or end before the end of it, finding them if the
quotes that do exist meet the criteria.

I think the following gets you the lowest price since the start of the test
range, but keeps looking past the end of the test range to the end of all
quotes:
	LastValue(LowestSince(Status("FirstBarInTest"), c))

it seems like there should be a clean and simple way to do this, but I'm not
seeing it.

thanks in advance for any ideas.

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511