[amibroker] Re: Second Annual Amibroker Conference

Richard,
thank you for the info.
It would be interesting to read the "NO WAY" thread, from
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/51479 up to
The godfather of the thread was [by coincidence] Stephane, the title
inspired other members and the discussion was [and will be]
interesting.
1. Let me wonder [in public] how a "NO WAY" fan could speak for
amibroker, especially to new users.
2. If you havenīt already found the logo for the conference, I would
suggest Tomasz
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/51481
"Telling that something is not possible in AFL is almost equivalent
to saying that it is not possible to write it at all (in any
language)."
I would paste it VERBATIM, this young man knows what he says and,
above all, proves what he says.
I was lucky in my life [in general] and one of the lucky moments was
this afternoon I met his work.
As for the "NO WAY" fans, you should think about.
Good luck !!!
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "richardlboroff" <rboroff@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511