Re: [amibroker] Drawing on Yesterday

Hello,

Y-position is expressed in price values, the OFFSET is
in PIXELS, that's why you don't get what you want. Instead use Yposition alone
and set offset to zero:

p = (<FONT
color=#000000>H+<FONT
color=#000000>L+<FONT
color=#000000>C)/<FONT
color=#ff00ff>3;
r1 = (2<FONT
color=#000000>*p)-L<FONT
face="Courier New">; s1 = (<FONT
color=#ff00ff>2*p)-<FONT
color=#000000>H<FONT
color=#000000>; r2 = p +(r1 - s1); s2 = p -(r1 - s1); prevday =
BarIndex() == <FONT
color=#0000ff>LastValue(<FONT
color=#0000ff>BarIndex())-<FONT
color=#ff00ff>1;
PlotShapes( prevday *
shapeSmallCircle
,colorBrightGreen,
0, r1, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>0<FONT
color=#000000>  ); <FONT
color=#0000ff>PlotShapes( prevday * <FONT
color=#000000>shapeSmallCircle ,<FONT
color=#000000>colorRed, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>0, s1, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>0 );
PlotShapes( prevday *
shapeSmallCircle
,colorBrightGreen,
0, r2, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>0 );
PlotShapes( prevday *
shapeSmallCircle
,colorRed,
0, s2, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>0 );
Plot( <FONT
color=#000000>C, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Price", <FONT
color=#000000>colorBlack, <FONT
color=#000000>styleCandle<FONT
face="Courier New"> );
Hope this helps.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE