[amibroker] Drawing on Yesterday

Hi Graham

Yes it is, thank you very much for responding so
quickly !

I wonder if I can push my luck a little bit further
and as if it would also be possible and how to ... then plot the pivots for the
previous day only...thus not showing the whole pivot graph only yesterday's thus
enabling me to compare today's move with the pivot range ...as I update during
the day... i understand they y-position is linked to the sceen pixels and not to
the actual price of anything...thus I am assuming I would have to use the old
Graph method... any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks once more !

Kind regards

Louw Coetzer
South Africa

Please forgive me if this message appears more
than once - had a small problem with setting up the Yahoo part