Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker vs Wealth-Lab

Tomasz,

Oops!  I stand corrected.  I'm sorry I hadn't seen this support before.  I'm in the process of filling in the order form now.... ;)

Thanks for a great product, and for taking the constructive criticism.  I know that when you are so immersed in a project in can be hard to remain objective at times, but you certainly have proved you are capable!

Daniel