[amibroker] Re: COLOR PRINTER OPINIONS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:

>> I decided to add a feature to my trading tracking system.  I will
start printing the chart of the buy setup and I will also be printing
the chart of the sell setup that prompted me to decide to sell.  Both
of these charts will be a permanent part of my record keeping
system.<<

I'm glad others are suggesting alternatives, because digital is the
way to go.  Check out this free, multi-tabbed, rich text, notepad
organizer thingie:

www.tranglos.com/free/keynote.html

I use it for what you're talking about.  Pages can hold charts or
links to charts or any file on your HD or the internet, plus notes
with any kind of rich text stuff.  Very cool.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511